The Network - A Cyberpunk RP

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth shrugged. "I've known you both for years and the job is cushy. No reason to change the status quo now," she said as Alice limped over to Seth to remove his helmet. "Don't die," she said to him as she set the helmet on the cart and went to helping Liz remove his gear.

@Dragon

In all honesty, there was nothing Liz could have done to make Seth trust her. He was instinctively wary of her to his core and had been since the first time they'd crossed paths. But her services were valuable. His parents kept her on the payroll and spent a lot to do so. 

"Like something this trivial could kill me." 

@Morrigan

Liz nodded as she picked up the purple vial and injected him with it. "Sweet dreams," she said as she started to hum and work on the wound cutting him open a  little more to see the damage as Alice relaxed in a nearby chair.

"Nothing stupid Liz. Just patch him up so we can go home."

"I'll patch you up afterward. Probably need a transfusion yourself," she said as she got an IV into Seth.

"I'll take some narcos and a saline drip," she said to the woman who obliged her. "I can patch myself up," which she could but she didn't know the extent of the damage yet.

It would be about 4 hours later that Seth would come to, patched up and still on the gurney in the shop.

@Dragon

When he finally came to Seth was plastered with dried blood, but the wound itself had been sealed so expertly it was barely visible. Alice was beside him, sleeping at his side on folded arms. He could see Liz had done some work on her, too. 

Seth exhaled slowly, lifting a hand to stroke Alice's head while he adjusted to being conscious again. 

@Morrigan

"We can watch the helmet camera feeds later if you want to be sure," she joked with him. They never really cared in the end. "I can't ride the bike so lets call one of the automated cabs," she said to him. "I talked to dispatch. We have the next two weeks off while we heal up."

@Dragon