The Network - A Cyberpunk RP

They had a rather slow day by the time the final call came up. They were leading up to a two day weekend where the pair planned to veg out on their couch with monster movies, beer and a pile of delivered food. Unfortunately, the call, while routine, went bad.

A few of the perps were hopped up on a new street drug which made them erratic and they stood longer than their bodies should have. Like their head didn't get the message that they were dead.

As the last one finally fell into a twitching pile on the ground Alice ran over to Seth to check him. They were both beaten worse than they had been in a while. Alice had was limping from a shot to her leg and she didn't even realize her arm or head was bleeding yet. Seth had been hit in the torso but his armor deflected that, it was the one into his side that had her worried. "Hey," she said slapping the side of his helmet. "Hey. You need to stay awake."

@Dragon

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice kept her good leg closest to Seth as she started to walk them out. "Maybe you should have thought of that before you let me marry you with Elvis as our priest," she smirked to him. "Dispatch this is Duchess."

"This is dispatch."

"Location cleared. Need cleanup. Punisher and I are leaving the scene to lick our wounds. Need cleanup to find and test the drug that these fucks were on," she said.

There was a long pause. "You two alright? Need Medical."

"We'll be fine. Just get cleanup in here quick. Need to figure out what the fuck they were on."

"Okay. Cleanup is on its way."

Alice focused more on getting Seth down to their bikes. When they got there she pressed a button on Seth's bike to send it back to headquarters as she helped him on and moved to get on it herself.

@Dragon

They were in a shit heap of an old building, so the stairs were the only way down. Seth stumbled a few times and would have pitched forward if Alice hadn't kept him up. He'd lost enough blood to throw off his sense of equilibrium as the headed down. 

Being on level ground evened him up some. Seth was able to get on the bike and keep himself steady by leaning against her back and gripping her waist. 

@Morrigan

Alice closed her eyes as she started the bike up. She was feeling woozy from her own battle wounds but she was pretty sure they weren't as bad as they felt. As the bike came to life she opened her eyes and started them off. "Hang on baby," she said as they headed for the closest doc that they trusted enough to patch them up. One of the few that knew what was under the helmets and didn't ask questions.

When she got there she was really feeling it as she breathed out in a huff. "Come on," she said as she moved to get off the bike and help him back up.

@Dragon

As they arrived and Alice steadied the bike, Seth forced himself to sit back, "You didn't mention how bad you were bleeding," he observed. He'd smelled the blood the whole ride over, but it was only now that he really saw the flow of blood coming from under her helmet. Her sleeve was drenched, too. 

Even as he admonished her, though, he was letting her support him toward the back bay of the building. 

@Morrigan

Once the doors were opened they were greeted by the short smiling cunt on the other side who had a stretcher. "Always good to see loyal customers," she said as Alice helped Seth onto the stretcher before she held the side to keep standing herself.

"Took you long enough."

"I was busy," she said as she started to wheel them back and the door closed behind them.

@Dragon

"But they just brought Sergei back to life. I couldn't miss that," she said as they pushed past some clear plastic drapes.

Alice limping along beside him, her helmet still on for the moment. "Anyone here?"

"I had to send my bitch off. You two are clear," she said as Alice moved to check the room anyways.

"Sometimes I feel like you two don't trust me."

@Dragon