The Network - A Cyberpunk RP

The next morning Kae was up early to make it to the shop when Richie told her his opening manager usually arrived. Since the shop itself didn't open until nine, it wasn't too bad. She still had her reservations about the whole thing, mostly because there was no avoiding one another during the days. But Richie had indicated he could pay under the table for extra hours beyond the legal limit for minors. And while she was sure he wasn't paying her as much as his previous receptionist, it was more than minimum wage so she figured she could roll with it. 

When she got there she found the back door still locked and pounded her fist on the door to announce herself. 

"This is weird," she muttered to herself as she looked around the back alley. 

@Morrigan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte smiled to her. "Well of everyone I think he talks to me the most. Mostly because I pester him," she said to the girl. "So I know he's trying to help you straighten out your life and keep you off the streets. About the guy that drugged you that I'm pretty sure he still wants to leave in the dump outside the city and that your manager may be in the hospital."

@Dragon

Charlotte indicated to the spot behind the desk. It was tall but there was stool behind it. "The boys normally do their own transactions and if they don't then poke me and I'll show you how to do them. You'll answer the phone when it rings. Redford Auto how can I help you? If they need to schedule and appointment," she began to show her the scheduling system. "When people come in you mark them as here for their appointment. Any technical things you can ask one of the mechanics to answer for you. Okay?"

@Dragon

"There are the vending machines in here but if you come here," Charlotte indicated back into the shop and to a room next to Richie's office. "This is the break room and," she went to the fridge, "Richie's mom loves to cook and she sends over food all the time," she indicated to the tupperware in there. "She sends enough for an army. So do not hesitate to take some. Its how I eat lunch every day."

@Dragon