The Network - A Cyberpunk RP

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright. Thanks," she answered. 

And it was back to living on egg shells. 

She'd gone from a fringe debt to the Nakada's to some kind of intimate view into the Redford's... and she still didn't even understand what was supposed to be owed. 

Kae huffed as she settled behind the desk and started to better familiarize herself with the scheduling system.

@Morrigan

There was a com system, but Kae didn't really like using it unless she was busy. She hopped off her chair and went to step out into the bay, "Hey Chuck. Someone's asking for you," she called, lingering just long enough to see the woman give her a thumbs up in acknowledgement. 

"She's on her way," Kae reported as she returned to her spot. 

@Morrigan

"Really and I'm just now meeting you?" she said talking a step forward her heel clicking on the tile.

It was about then that Charlotte came in. "Cherry's almost done."

"Oh thank god. I've missed her," Violet said. "And I only trust you, my son or my husband to fix her. How is Richie?"

"Fine I think," she said. "Did you bring me cookies?"

"Of course I did and what is this?" she indicated to the girl.

"Our new receptionist."

"Is this the project he's been working on?"

Charlotte shrugged.

"Are you the project my son's been working on?" Violet turned her eyes toward the girl.

@Dragon

"Yes well I'm sure she is with Richie watching over her. Oh!" she said reaching into her purse and pulling out a tin of cookies and handing it to Chuck.

"You are a god-send. I wish a shop could make cookies like you," Charlotte said. "Give me like twenty more minutes and Cherry will be set," Charlotte said.

"Of course darling. I will just talk with," her eyes turned toward Kaella for her to interject her name.

@Dragon