The Network
Sign in to follow this  
Alice Gregory

Long Ass Day

Alice came in limping and threw herself onto their bed without even taking off her boots. Every day she got her ass kicked she felt like she needed to more and more get turned into a shifter. Today it wasn't even hunter rivals, it was a shifter that got a little out of hand during a patrol and nearly kicked her ass. She was sore in parts she never knew could be sore.

She was just glad for the break, even if that meant going to see Seth's family for their weekend.

@Dragon

Seth's day had been long as well, though not quite so rough as Alice's had been. He and his partner hadn't handled anything major. More just an endless train of small, irritating things. But they were due for their leave, finally, and that had kept Seth in a relatively good mood through the day. 

As soon as he stepped into the room he now shared with just Alice, though, Seth could see his wife had had a long one, "Rough day, dorogaya?" he asked as he came to the edge of the bed, sitting down and reaching to rub his palm against her calf a few times before he started to unlace her boots for her. 

@Morrigan

"I am thinking that if I can melt into this bed forever I won't have any more issues," she said more into the pillow than to Seth himself.

@Dragon

"I'm not sure that's how it works," Seth chuckled as he peeled her boots off for her. He tossed them to the side and started to rub her calves again, massaging gently as he worked his way up her legs to her lower back. 

@Morrigan

Alice hrumphed and just let him continue to rub her. Unlike him, she wouldn't heal in a few days. She was going to be limping and hurt for weeks.

@Dragon

Seth kept up the massage a short while after she had dozed off. Once she felt mostly relaxed under his hands he stood, pulling off her socks and then draping a blanket over her. 

He dressed down to his boxers, started a movie up on the tablet, and then climbed into bed to settle in beside her and relax for a little while. 

@Morrigan