The Network
Sign in to follow this  
Lucas Hawthorne

Office Hours

It had been a lucky break that landed Lucas at the HUNTRS HQ. They paid for his med school, and he agreed to work for them a number of years to pay it off. He had to sign a pretty impressive non-disclosure agreement too, but that came with the territory. Most of the work he did was pretty standard, keeping up on immunizations, physicals, patching up injuries when team members were hurt in battle. Right now, he was doing the most boring part of his job, catching up on paperwork. The office door was open in case someone wanted to come in and distract him. Please come in and distract him. 

At this point, he had a few more notes to dictate.  So, at least he was getting closer to freedom.

@Morrigan 

There was a loud thud before a short blonde woman came running inside! ""No one saw that right?"

@Liannis

Harlee inspected her limbs for breaks or dislocations before she looked back to Lucas. "All together," she said to him.

@Liannis

Harlee beamed happily and spun around to show off the suit she had been making. It was form fitting and in the color of blue with red lines extremely reminiscent of Spider Man. "I am perfecting a way to walk on walls and stuff, like Spider Man," she said to him. "I keep falling to the ground though so I'm still working on the bugs."

@Liannis

Lucas let out a low whistle. It was obvious she'd spent a lot of time on the outfit and he saw no reason not to encourage her. "Sticking to the walls, huh? Might have better luck with a lasso or something so you could hook onto stuff and swing.  If we had a rock wall, maybe you could try climbing that. Maybe in the gym..."

@Morrigan

"I'm not allowed to go to the gym" Harlee reminded him with a grin. "But this works," she beamed, "mostly," she corrected herself as she remembered that she had just recently fallen. "I ditched Mitch for a few minutes," she advised. "What are you working on."

@Liannis

"Ah, right.." Lucas agreed though he wasn't exactly sure if he'd been told that already. "Well, maybe they'd let you go with me after hours sometime. I can check into it for you." When Harlee asked what he'd been doing, he gestured to the stack on his desk. "Paperwork. I know it has to get done, but it's just so boring.."

@Morrigan

"Sure," she shrugged as she wandered in closer to see what he was working on. "Paperwork is boring. Mitch does it for me," she advised him with a smile. "Maybe he can do your paperwork too," she said as she rocked to her toes. "We can ask him when he finds me," she giggled at the thought.

@Liannis