The Network - A Cyberpunk RP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Apparently he didn't think so or he figured it would open you up to more. Seen kids like that sell girls to people for a brain dance snuff film. Shit like that gets people off and who is gonna miss a girl like you?" he asked with a straight face as he took the final bite of his food and stood up to turn around and rinse his plate to put it into the dishwasher.

@Dragon

"If you're not going to take my attempt to help you for yourself I'm going to at least make sure that your little shit head friend knows that if you somehow get hurt he's answering to me," Richie said. "And lets be honest, its better than me sending the cities meanest judges after him. Punisher and Duchess are good friends and won't just threaten," he reminded her of her wounded leg.

@Dragon

"Yeah right," he said to her indicating toward the door. "You've already slapped my hand away once. I'm not waiting for you to sneak out while I'm not looking cause if you do I'm calling my judge friends and I'll let them go freak out your little shit hole. Come on," he indicated toward the door again.

@Dragon

Richie tensed his jaw a few times before adjusting the bat. It was his dad's if he were honest because Seth was always the baseball boy.

It took at least a solid minute before he finally relented. "Fine. But I'm not getting you another fucking apartment like I did last time. You stay in my guest room and you have to be back here by eleven, even if I'm not."

@Dragon